The latest bunch of hotfixes brings a lot of nerfs for Legion’s newest dungeon and the Artifact Challenge as well. Both should no be a lot easier to beat.
- Inquisitor Variss’s health has been reduced by 10%.
- Nether Horror’s health has been reduced by 20%.
- Death Knight
- Black Claws (Artifact trait) can no longer incorrectly burst multiple Festering Wounds per swing.
- Demon Hunter
- Erupting Souls (Artifact trait) will now strike all targets hit by Soul Cleave.
- Cobra Commander’s Sneaky Snakes (Artifact trait) damage increased by 25%.
- Thunderslash (Artifact trait) damage reduced by 50%.
- Thunderslash (Artifact trait) deals 30% less damage with the Dire Frenzy talent.
- Glacial Eruption (Artifact trait) damage increased by 20%.
- Jaws of Shadow’s (Artifact trait) bonus is now 10% (was 20%).
- Executioner’s Precision (Artifact trait) bonus increased to 75%/stack (was 50%/stack).
- Oathblood’s (Artifact trait) proc chance increased to 15% (was 10%).
- More Follower missions are now available for players who have several followers above item level 855.
- Challenge Mission now has a reward of Champion’s Trophy.
- The Cathedral of Eternal Night World Quest enabled by the Command Center building now awards Legionfall reputation.
- The Cathedral of Eternal Night
- Reduced Timber Smash damage by 20% on all difficulties.
- Thrashbite the Scornful
- Pulverizing Cudgel’s unavoidable damage reduced by 30% on all difficulties.
- Reduced the amount of damage from Shadow Sweep on Mythic difficulties.
- Hellblaze Mistresses do significantly less damage on Mythic difficulties.
- Mephistroth health reduced by 30% on all difficulties.
- Felblaze damage reduced by 30% on all difficulties.
- Demonic Upheaveal’s unavoidable damage reduced by 60% on all difficulties.
- Creeping Shadows gain stacks more slowly on all difficulties.
- Shadow Blast impact damage reduced by 50% on all difficulties.
- Infallible Tracking Charm now does an appropriate amount of damage in Timewalking dungeons.
- Potion of Trivial Invisibility should now make you invisible. You should be trivially invisible, but invisible nonetheless.
- Weapon appearances from the Armaments of the Ebon Blade and Armaments of the Silver Hand should be restricted to Death Knight and Paladin, respectively.
- Dreadstone of Endless Shadows may now proc from healing spells, as well as damaging spells. The tooltip will be updated to reflect this in a future patch.
- Splinters of Agronox will no longer drop for characters whose Loot Specialization is set to a Tank specialization.
Player versus Player
- Fixed a bug where a Fire Mage’s Ignite could interact incorrectly with Duel (Arms Warrior PvP Talent), resulting in significantly reduced or increased damage to secondary targets.
- Cauterizing Blink’s heal is reduced by 50% in PvP situations.
- For rated PvP, we’re adjusting the item levels for some end-of-match rewards, weekly rewards, and Gladiator obliterum tokens:
- End-of-match rewards for players whose rating is between 0 and 1799 have been improved, starting at a minimum item level of 870 (was 865).
- Weekly rewards have been raised to a minimum of 880 (was 870).
- The tokens purchased with Echoes of Battle, gained by obliterating Gladiator gear, now create an item at item level 880 (was 865).
- These changes will take effect this week with maintenance in your region.