After some notable buffs to classes and nerfs to the Artifact Challenge, this bunch of hotfixes does simply fix bugs. Should be enough anyways!
- Fixed a bug where some cooldowns were not being reset properly when starting an Artifact Challenge.
- The Artifact traits Master of Combinations, Fury of Ashamane, Warmth of the Phoenix, and Mind Quickening now correctly scale based on level.
- Lady S’theno’s Watery Grave ability should now knock enemies up, rather than away.
- Fixed an issue preventing a version of Maximillian from having a mount.
- Maximillian’s Blessing of Kings should now correctly increase stats.
- Rethu’s Incessant Courage and Celumbra, the Night’s Dichotomy should no longer put you in combat with neutral creatures in certain situations.
- Fixed a bug where Riddler’s Mind Worm could be lost if you didn’t loot the item after opening the Gift of the Mind-Seekers.
- Transferring a character to a new account should no longer remove access to World Quests.