Today’s hotfixes bring some nerfs for the Protection Paladin Artifact Challenge, alongside some more bugfixes.
- Protection Paladin
- Inquisitor Variss health reduced 15%.
- Highlord Kruul health reduced by 20%.
- Imp Mother Bruva is now the only Imp Mother who spawns in the Garrison of the Fel.
- [With realm restarts in each region] A number of storm drakes should now have a hitbox that more accurately reflects their size.
- Unstable Horrorslime has been made slightly more stable, and should once again deal damage.
Player versus Player
- [With realm restarts in each region] PvP stat templates now grant appropriate stamina and do not affect the Concordance of the Legionfall Artifact trait.
- Death Knight, Druid
- Fixed an issue where Frenzied Regeneration and Death Strike could heal for more than their intended amounts in PvP combat.
- Purifying Waters is no longer increased by healing received modifiers such as Guardian Spirit.
- Windfury Totem now correctly has 5 health.
- Only one Windfury Totem can be active per Shaman at a time.