Some small hotfixes for PvP balance have been applied.
Dungeons and Raids
Trial of Valor
- Resolved an issue where Helya’s Taint of the Sea on Mythic difficulty would sometimes cast at incorrect times in Stage One.
Player versus Player
- Players can now reach Prestige level 8.
- (Assasination) Agility increased by 5%.
- (Outlaw) Agility increased by 5%.
- (Affliction) Intellect decreased by 5%.
- (Frost) Stamina reduced by 10%.
- (Windwalker) Strike of the Windlord now deals 60% damage in PvP.
- (Windwalker) Fists of Fury now deals 85% damage in PvP.
- Atonement effect increased by 10% in PvP.
- (Restoration) Fortified Bark (Honor Talent) now increases the damage reduction of Ironbark by 15% (was 30%).
Source: WoW Blog