Blizzard has addressed the first bugs players found in Patch 7.1.5: here are the latest hotfixes for January 10th.
Most notable is the fact, that the Devs have decided to lock Artifacts to trait 34 again in PvP. The initial patch enabled all damage boosting traits for PvP – totally unannounced and in the middle of Season 2.
Trial of Valor and Kharazhan changes
Wowhead has datamined some undocumented changes to Kharazhan and Trial of Valor as well.
Trial of Valor Mythic Changes
The following hotfixes are undocumented and observed by various players:
Guarm now knocks players up when he leaps. (Source)
The Empowered Arms ability for Moroes was changed to: Increases Moroes’ attack speed by
75 and damage done by 100% for 8 sec.
- Financial Support buffs should now be cleared between matches.
- The Prediction Incentives NPCs should no longer state that they are accepting guesses when the guessing game is not enabled.
- The Prediction Incentives NPCs can now be clicked through players.
- Johnny Awesome should no longer yell across servers.
- Death Knight
- Reduced the damage dealt by pet abilities Sweeping Claws and Vile Gas by 40% to offset the fact that they now ignore the target’s armor.
- The damage dealt by Sweeping Claws and Vile Gas is now increased by Dreadblade (Unholy Death Knight Mastery).
- Call of the Void (Shadow Artifact Trait) will now stop channeling Mind Flay if the target moves out of line of sight of the tentacle.
- Affliction Warlocks will no longer enter combat when using Banish on creatures who are not in combat.
- Players are no longer able to use Artifact Power items while an Artifact that has all 54 points completed is equipped.
- Wilfred’s Sigil of Superior Summoning should now correctly reduce the cooldown of Infernal/Doomguard when a Wild Imp is spawned with the Impending Toom talent. Cooldowns that are over 10 minutes will be reduced to 3 minutes with Impending Doom active.
Player versus Player
- Fixed an issue where some Paladin Fearless Gladiator’s armor was assigned the wrong faction. If your armor faction is incorrect, log out and then back into of World of Warcraft.
- All Artifact traits after 34 are now disabled in PvP instances.
- Several Wand and Scroll items should once again be usable within Ashran.
- Psychic Link will now deal 30% of Mind Blast and Void Bolt damage (was 100%).
- Resolved an issue where Shar’thos would sometimes not grant credit for his World Quest.
- During “Test at Sea”, the North Fleet Reservists will once again spawn so that you can drop plague vials on them.