Patch 7.2.5 will bee deployed to the Public Test Realm this week and despite being considered as a smaller patch, it brings lots of cool stuff and changes.
- This Patch will bring class balancing changes for every spec in the end but the current build only contains some early adjustments for few specs
- Black Temple Timewalking is coming! Still unclear how this will look in detail
- New events, scenarios and micro holidays, including the Auction House Dance Party!
Patch 7.2.5 will be released before Legion’s next raid content, the Tomb of Sargeras and class balancing will reflect the new Tier sets. Coming to the PTR means another major step towards the next raid progress race.
Patch 7.2.5 kick off
Welcome to the Patch 7.2.5 Public Test Realm! To kick off this phase of 7.2.5 development, we’d like to take a moment to give you a short synopsis of our major goals and content for this patch, as well as what you’ll be able to experience once PTR realms are active.
Similar to Patch 7.1.5, 7.2.5 is what we’re considering a “smaller” patch for Legion. That said, it still has some pretty substantial content updates, including:
- An epic, time-twisting questline involving everyone’s favorite walking paradox: Chromie!
- An assortment of new events, including the Auction House Dance Party, the Moonkin Festival, and a transmog competition we’re calling the Trial of Style.
- Three words: Black Temple Timewalking.
Another key focus for this patch is on class design, particularly for a few specs that need some extra attention. We’re likely to end up making adjustments for many specs to some degree, but we’re currently looking primarily at:
- Destruction Warlocks
- Outlaw and Subtlety Rogues
- Brewmaster and Mistweaver Monks
- Havoc Demon Hunters
- Guardian Druids
Once the PTR realms are live, the Trial of Style will be available for testing, as well as some of our initial class changes. Talk to Flaskataur in Dalaran to test out the Trial of Style. We’re currently planning to bring the PTR realms up later this week, depending on how this initial deploy goes – we’ll let you know how things progress.
Thanks, and happy testing!
Source: Bluepost on the forums