Blizzard just revealed their schedule for the different wings and difficulties for the upcoming raid The Nighthold.
As usual we can access the complete instance on normal and heroic difficulty right from the start. Mythic and the first LFR opens a week later; the following LFR parts are gated. Remember: the following dates are for NA/OC. Add one more day for EU.
- Tuesday, January 17: Nighthold Normal and Heroic difficulties open.
- Tuesday, January 24: Nighthold Mythic difficulty and Raid Finder Wing 1 (Arcing Aqueducts) open.
- Tuesday, February 7: Nighthold Raid Finder Wing 2 (Royal Athenaeum) opens.
- Tuesday, February 21: Nighthold Raid Finder Wing 3 (Nightspire) opens.
- Tuesday, March 7: Nighthold Raid Finder Wing 4 (Betrayer’s Rise) opens.
Besides this schedule, the official preview blog-post is online, telling a bit of the lore around The Nighthold and introducing all ten encounters. You can find it here.