Another Bunch of Hotfixes just went live – just some bug fixing this time.
- The World Quest “Behind Enemy Portals” will now correctly grant Legionfall reputation to players still affected by the Wyrmtongue Disguise.
- Players should no longer take damage from the Enhanced Living Bomb or Enhanced Dragonsbreath abilities used during the World Quest “Kill it with Fire!”
- The Artifact Trait “From the Shadows” will no longer keep the Rogue in combat after using Vanish, and will stop damaging targets affected by Blind.
- Grandiose Armor Kits can now correctly upgrade shoulder slot items.
- Players now only need to have completed the previous chapters of their Class Campaign to accept their Class Follower questlines from Maiev at Deliverance Point.
- The items gained from the Brewhouse can now stack to a maximum of 5.
- Demonheart items can now stack to a maximum 5, and have separate icons.
- Rethu’s Incessant Courage
- Fixed a bug causing nearby neutral creatures to behave erratically.
Player versus Player
- Soul of the Slaughter’s heal is reduced by 30% in PvP situations.