The Devs continue to wipe out some bugs on Argus – here are the latest hotfixes.
- Players no longer need to complete “The Seat of the Triumvirate” in the Argus storyline to unlock “The Ruins of Oronaar”, which allows further follower and mission progression.
- Follower equipment that improves item level is more likely to appear from Argus missions, once “The Ruins of Oronaar” has been completed.
- The final tier of Argus missions are now less difficult, reward more Veiled Argunite, and reward more bonus Gold.
- Resolved an issue where some players could have the Army of the Light emissary complete but were unable to see Vindicator Jaelaana and turn it in.
- When Chain of Thrayn is unequipped, it cancels any active Avenging Wrath or Crusade.
- Guardian Spirit’s heal should now be more responsive when the target is being attacked from multiple sources.
- Carefully Hidden Muffins are now Bind-on-Acquire.
Player versus Player
- The cooldown of Vindicaar abilities will no longer reset when joining a Skirmish or Arena.