Almost four weeks have passed since Method’s World First on Mythic Kil’Jaeden and still a lot of guilds are having a hard time killing him. This might change with today’s hotfixes.
Big Red has been nerfed on normal and mythic difficulty, check out the blue post for all the details:
Dungeons and Raids
- Darkheart Thicket
- Dresaron has reorganized the eggs in his lair … again.
- Tomb of Sargeras
- Reduced Kil’jaeden’s melee damage by 15% on Normal difficulty.
- Armageddon Hail damage reduced by 15% on Normal difficulty.
- Rupturing Singularity cast during Deceiver’s Veil now spawn in fixed locations on Mythic difficulty.
- Shadowsouls are no longer immune to Death Grip on Mythic Difficulty.