While the top guilds are still trying to defeat Gul’Dan, we can report another notable hardcore PvE achievement.
A group of players from the german guilds The Unnamed and Northwind has set a new World Record for the highest Mythic Keystone dungeon completed in time: +24 Eye of Azshara. The old records until yesterday’s reset were done on +21 in various dungeons and the same group managed to beat a +23 Vault yesterday as well.
The Completed Dungeon
- +24 Eye of Azshara
- Total time needed: 34 minutes, 28 seconds
- Affixes: Sanguine, Volcanic and Fortified
- Relodr, Guardian Druid, The Unnamed
- Artlu, Holy Paladin, Northwind
- Irsix, Havoc Demon Hunter, The Unnamed
- Tyaniqt, Beast Master Hunter, The Unnamed
- Battletaure, Balance Druid, The Unnamed
As this current set of affixes is supposed to be the easiest, we might see an even higher Keystone completed this week.