Blizzard has announced the end of the current PvP Season 3 – this usually indicates the next patch to be released the same day.
If the Devs follow the same timeline as they did with the past Raid Tiers, the schedule for Tomb of Sargeras looks like this:
- Patch 7.2.5 Release on June 13th
- Tomb of Sargeras Normal and Heroic difficulty: June 20th
- Tomb of Sargeras Mythic and Raid Finder Wing 1: June 27th
The time is nearly at hand to bring Legion PvP Season 3 to a close for all Arena and Battleground competitors.
SEASON 3 – END OF SEASON REWARDS
If you participated in Season 3, to ensure you receive the rewards that you’re due, please keep the following in mind:
- Refrain from transferring your character(s) to another realm or faction until after Legion Season 3 has ended.
- Legion Season 3 titles and mounts will be awarded approximately two weeks after the season ends.
Don’t forget—end-of-season rewards are based on your faction. If you transfer your character to the other faction, you must have 150 wins after your transfer to receive the reward.
When the dust settles, where will you stand this season