The latest hotfixes for WoW bring some buffs for Windwalker Monks… but do also nerf T19 and T20 significantly.
- Fixed an issue where Khazaduum could not be slain in Krokuun while the world quest “Holding the Spire” was active.
- Fixed a bug preventing Invasion Point: Cen’gar from properly appearing on the map.
- Damage of all abilities increased by 15%.
- Vestments of Enveloped Dissonance 2-piece bonus now reduces the cooldown of Rising Sun Kick by 1 second (was 2 seconds).
- Xuen’s Battlegear 4-piece bonus now increases critical strike chance of Rising Sun Kick by 30% when Fists of Fury ends (was 65%).
- Developers’ notes: These changes, along with adjustments to the same set bonuses that were made in patch 7.3.2, should put the combination of 2- and 4-piece sets in line with our plans for the power of those tiers, and allow us to make the forthcoming Antorus tier competitive and valuable for Monk damage dealers. The spec-wide damage increase is intended to keep all of these adjustments from reducing overall damage output, and we’ve counteracted the changes in PvP with intent to be neutral.
Dungeons and Raids
- The Deadmines
- Resolved an issue that could cause “Captain” Cookie’s Throw Food from throwing food as intended.
- The Nighthold
- Fixed a bug causing the Living Infernal Core to sometimes drop in Raid Finder difficulty.
Player versus Player
- PvP template Agility reduced by 14.5%.